We are currently finalising our return to sport approvals
06 Jul 2020
Members & friends
We are currently finalising our return to sport approvals with Council and Police. As we use public roads it takes a little longer than using a closed circuit.We also need permission to access Oakville School, this is proving difficult as with school holidays starting.
We still hope to recommence racing this Saturday 11th July, but it is more likely to be Saturday 25th July 2020. However, this Thursday, late, we will make final decision whether we can start on the 11th or 25th of July and post to Facebook & Email members, so stay watching.
For those who need to race don't forget Penrith Cycling Club will be running a time trial on the 18th of July and all are welcome.
Keep safe & good riding to all