Kurrajong Classic Volunteers Required
11 Aug 2014
Can you help with the running of the Kurrajong Classic on Sunday 31st of August ?
We require voulenteers to help in the Canteen and also for Spares Vehicles, this is an opportunity to assist with the running of the largest event on the NSW calendar and socialize with other members of the PCC team.
We can also do with assistance for other tasks so if you have the day free or even part of the day please contact us.
If you are a Junior member of the parent of a Junior member, you can help support the Club and watch the State Championships for the Elite Men and Women, U/19 Men and Women. As well there will be two supporting events to watch.
WHEN: Sunday 31 August 2014
WHERE: Starting and finishing at Stanley Park East Kurrajong
HOW CAN YOU HELP: We need volunteers as:
- marshals around the start/ finish area
- marshals on corners
- sign-on and numbers
- lead cars and spares vehicles
- canteen and bbq
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
- Food and drink from the Kurrajong Classic Canteen
- Vehicle allowance if you use your vehicle as a lead car or spares vehicle.
- Traffic Marshall allowance for all qualified traffic marshalls
- Sense of achievement for helping out the Club and making the day a success.
- 6 points for all PCC members with a racing license towards the Road Point Score for the 2014 season
HOW DO YOU LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE AVAILABLE:
Reply to this email as soon as possible à firstname.lastname@example.org
WE REALLY HOPE THAT YOU CAN COME AND HELP FOR THE DAY (OR PART OF THE DAY) – we would love to see you!