2013 KURRAJONG CLASSIC
17 Jun 2013
If you have been a volunteer in the past years we hope you can assist
If you are a holder of the RTA Traffic Controllers ticket you assistance
on the day is critical to the safe running of the event.
If you are a Junior member or the parent of a Junior member, you can
help support the Club and watch the State Championships for the Elite Men and
Women, U/19 Men and Women. As well there will be two supporting events to
WHEN: Sunday 11 August 2013
WHERE: Starting and finishing at Stanley Park East Kurrajong
HOW CAN YOU HELP: We need volunteers as:
- marshals around the start/ finish area
- marshals on corners
- sign-on and numbers
- lead cars and spares vehicles
- canteen and bbq
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
- Food and drink from the Kurrajong Classic Canteen
- Vehicle allowance if you use your vehicle as a lead car or spares vehicle.
- Traffic Marshall allowance for all qualified traffic marshalls
- Sense of achievement for helping out the Club and making the day a success.
- 6 points for all PCC members with a racing license towards the Road Point Score for the 2012 season
HOW DO YOU LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE AVAILABLE:
Reply to us soon as possible at email@example.com
WE REALLY HOPE THAT YOU CAN COME AND HELP FOR THE DAY (OR PART OF THE DAY) – we would love to see you!